GSR200S SR4 Gio Electric Bass - Natural Gray Burst
GSRs offer the famous Soundgear sleekness, comfort, tone, and playability. Not only do GSR Soundgears look and play better than everything else in their price range, but their rigorous inspection and set-up is the same as Ibanez's more expensive models.
Phat II EQ
Phat II active bass boost adds additional low-end power.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
The B10 bridge allows fully adjustable intonation and solid tuning stability.
- neck type GSR4 Maple neck
- top/back/body Spalted Maple topPoplar body
- fretboard JatobaWhite dot inlay
- fret Medium frets
- bridge B10 bridge
- string space 19mm
- neck pickup Dynamix P neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup Dynamix J bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser Phat II EQ
- factory tuning 1G,2D,3A,4E
- string gauge .045/.065/.085/.105
- hardware colour Black
Scale : 864mm/34"
a : Width 41mm at NUT
b : Width 62mm at 22F
c : Thickness 21mm at 1F
d : Thickness 22mm at 12F
Radius : 305mmR
(Model# GSR200SM NGT)