AX120 - Copper Metallic
The AX series' lightweight double-cutaway body features a bevelled edge all the way around for added comfort and weight relief. The classic dual humbucker pickup configuration offers an array of essential rock tones making this the quintessential axe for the aspiring rocker.
The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
Quik Change III tailpiece
The Quik Change III tailpiece enables faster and easier string changing.
Classic Elite pickups
Classic Elite pickups offer rich, nuanced tone with fat low-end.
Gibraltar Performer bridge
The Gibraltar Performer bridge provides rich sustain and tuning stability.
The low positioned saddles promise comfortable playability.
Jatoba has a reddish brown colour which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- neck type AX Maple neck
- top/back/body Basswood body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboard White block inlay
- fret Medium frets
- number of frets 22
- bridge Gibraltar Performer bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- tailpiece Quik Change III tailpiece
- neck pickup Classic Elite (H) neck pickup Passive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Classic Elite (H) bridge pickup Passive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- hardware colour Chrome
- Scale : 628mm/24.7"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 56mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22mmat 12F
- Radius : 305mmR