- Maximum Polyphony
- 32 voices
- Recordable Data
- Samples = 2,560 (16 samples x 10 banks x 16 projects, stored in internal storage)
Patterns = 2,560 (16 patterns x 10 banks x 16 projects, stored in internal storage)
- Internal storage
- Size: 16 GB
*Including preload data
- Maximum sampling time
- 16 minutes (approximately 185 MB per sample)
- Skip Back Sampling
- Maximum 40 seconds (always records LINE OUT signal independently of sampling/resampling)
- Internal Data Format
- 16-bit linear
- Import Format
- WAV, AIFF, MP3
*SP-404MKII APP supports WAV, AIFF, MP3, FLAC, M4A.
- Sampling frequency
- Pattern Sequencer
- Resolution: 480 ticks, quarter note
Pattern length: 1 to 64 bars (variable during recording)
Recording methods: real-time loop recording, TR-REC step sequencing
- Multi-effects: 41 types
Input effects: 17 types
- 16 pads + 1 sub pad (Velocity-sensitive pad)
- Control knobs x 3
- Graphic OLED display
- External Storage
- SD card (sold separately) for backup, restore, import, and export functions (SDHC compatible)
- Connection terminals
- PHONES jacks: 1/4-inch phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
LINE OUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch TRS phone type (impedance balanced)
LINE IN (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
MIC/GUITAR IN jacks: 1/4-inch TRS phone type (for MIC), 1/4-inch phone type (for GUITAR)
MIDI (IN, OUT) jack: Stereo miniature phone type
USB terminal: USB Type-C (Audio, MIDI)
DC IN terminal
- Power Supply
- AC adaptor
USB bus power supply (USB Type-C port, 1.5 A ormore)
Ni-MH batteries (AA, HR6)(sold separately) x 6
Alkaline battery (AA, LR6)(sold separately) x 6
- Current Draw
- 1,100 mA (AC adaptor)
1,500 mA (USB bus power)
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Alkaline battery: Approx. 2.5 hours
Ni-MH battery: Approx. 3.5 hours
*This can vary depending on the specifications of the batteries, capacity of the batteries, and the conditions of use.
- Quick start
"Read Me First" leaflet
Roland User Registration Card
- Options (sold separately)
- TRS/MIDI connecting cable: BMIDI-5-35, BMIDI-1-35, BMIDI-2-35, BCC-1-3535, BCC-2-3535
- Wireless MIDI Expression Pedal: BOSS EV-1-WL
- Size & Weight
- External dimensions
- 177.5 (W) x 275.8 (D) x 70.5 (H) mm7 (W) x 10-7/8 (D) x 2-13/16 (H) inches
- Weight (excluding AC adaptor)
- 1.1 kg
2 lb. 7 oz.
Estimated delivery: 1-2 Days in Canada.
Free shipping on all orders over $200, some exceptions apply.
SP-404MKII Creative Sampler and Effector
The ultimate SP is here
Roland SP samplers are the bona fide kings of performance-based beatmaking, celebrated for their distinctive sound and ability to create rapid-fire beats anywhere, anytime. Carefully refined through community feedback and extensive research and development, the SP-404MKII is the ultimate SP sampler. It’s faster and better than ever, with a vivid OLED display, expressive new pads, expanded effects, fluid sequencing and sampling, and a massive library of authentic sounds to inspire your music.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US
Best guitar shop in Ontario. Tony is an absolute gem and a pleasure to deal with. Tons of selection, knowledgeable staff, clean store and great prices.
Just purchased a Seagull S6 QIT online from Picker's Alley. It was shipped the day I ordered it and I received it the next business day. The guitar was much nicer than I expected, a very high quality product, and it came out of the box absolutely pristine, set up perfectly and even in tune. Great product and service. I couldn't be more satisfied.
What a great store. Brands like fender, Gibson, Yamaha, Godin, charvel, Boucher, and Taylor. Lots of new stuff, and some really nice used stuff too. I found the staff very friendly and knowledgeable.
Excellent service. Competitive pricing. Staff is extremely knowledgeable and willing to help. Had nothing but fantastic experiences.
I came here earlier today and this store is amazing it has lots of cool guitars and amazing costumer service 10/10 store