L5 Broadway - Vintage Natural
Since 1931, the Epiphone Broadway hollowbody electric guitar has been eliciting gasps of wonder from audiences far and wide. It all dates back to Epi Stathopoulo's unwavering aesthetic philosophy. Simply put, that legendary guitar maker firmly believed a guitar should be a work of art that belonged onstage in the hands of a passionate performer. One look at the Broadway archtop's gorgeous spruce-topped maple body adorned with gold hardware and elegant abalone inlays, and you'll understand what he meant. And when you take the stage with this timeless jazz box, you'll know for sure that the Epiphone Broadway's beauty is far from superficial.
- Body Type: Hollowbody
- Body Shape: Broadway Singlecut
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Top Material: Select Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Colour: Vintage Natural
- Neck Material: Hard Maple
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper C Profile
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-pearl/Abalone Block and Triangle
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Adjustable Floating Pau Ferro Bridge with Frequensator Split Trapeze Tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic, 18:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Classic Alnico Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Classic Alnico Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch