Les Paul Special VE Electric Guitar - Vintage Ebony
For decades, the Les Paul Special has been one of Epiphone's best selling electric guitars. Now, Epiphone introduces the ELPVVECH Les Paul Special VE (Vintage Edition) electric guitar featuring the classic Les Paul profile with a lightweight Poplar body.
The Les Paul Special VE is powered by Epiphone Open Coil humbuckers.
- Vintage Worn Finish
- Epiphone Open Coil Humbuckers
- Classic Black Speed Knob Controls
- 60s SlimTaper-D Profile Okoume Neck
- Finish: Vintage Worn
- Body: Poplar
- Neck: Okoume
- Neck Shape: 1960s SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "Vintage Edition" in white
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Dot inlay
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Nut: 1-11/16"
- Headstock Inlay: "Split Diamond" in Pearloid; "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil
- Controls: 3-way Pickup Selector
- Master Volume: Master Tone
- Black "Speed" knobs
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Binding: None
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece; Stopbar
- Hardware: Nickel
- Output Jack: Epiphone Heavy-Duty, Non-Rotating 1/4" with Square Jack Plate
- Machine Heads: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio;"2016" Edition logo on back of headstock
- Colour: Vintage Ebony
- Weight: 6.75 LBS