S670QM, S Standard Electric Guitar, Quilted Maple - Sapphire Blue
The cutting edge of Ibanez design, the S series continues to be a marvel of form and function. Its signature body shape - sculpted, lightweight, and mahogany - is stronger and more musically responsive than guitars weighing twice as much. The S series is still a rock 'n' roll version of a quick, graceful, and potentially lethal weapon.
Dressed in complex of exotic woods, the elegant functioning of the Ibanez S meets the beauty of nature.
Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge
The Edge Zero II bridge design features a lower profile tremolo for playing comfort and stud lock function for stable tuning.
The Quantum pickups provide accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking of high-speed staccato riffing with crushing mid range and precise high-end articulation.
Wizard III Maple neck
Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range.
- neck type Wizard IIIMaple neck
- top/back/body Quilted Maple topMeranti body
- fretboard Rosewood fretboardOff-set white dot inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Edge-Zero II bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup Quantum (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- middle pickup Quantum (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup Quantum (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D'Addario® EXL120
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- nut Locking nut
- hardware colour Cosmo black