OD850 Classic Overdrive
Ibanez has a long history of making excellent guitar effects, and its pedals still attract a loyal following of guitarists worldwide. Now, Ibanez brings back the classic OD850 overdrive pedal as a limited model, which was first introduced in the mid-1970s.
- Made in Japan 100% Analog Circuitry True Bypass Switching Controls: Sustain, Balance, and Tone Faithful recreation of the original narrow box design Size: 3 (W) x 5 (L) x 2 in. (H) Includes 3.5mm (1/8") Converter
- Originally released in the mid-1970s, the Ibanez OD850 Overdrive is ironically, not an overdrive at all
- Designed in the spirit of the full, fat fuzz tones that had soared in popularity at the dawn of the '70s, this esoteric effect has earned a strong reputation over the years and has become a high-priced collectors item
- The 2016 Japanese-built OD850 reissue faithfully recreates this vintage fuzz with amazing accuracy
- Revered back in the day for its sweet upper-end and organic tone, the pedal produces an aural illusion that almost feels three-dimensional
Controls - In spite of the name "Overdrive," the OD850 has extensive gain. It ranges from a pure, clean tone to dirty distortion with plenty of punch and rich sustain through a simple turn of the SUSTAIN knob. The TONE control can add even more edge to the sound.
On/Off LED and DC power jack - An On/Off LED light and DC power jack added for usability.
True Bypass Switching - A true bypass switch provides the shortest, most direct signal path as well as the cleanest tone.