Estimated delivery: 1-2 Days in Canada.
Free shipping on all orders over $200, some exceptions apply.
SPD-SX-PRO Pro-Percussion Sampling Pad
Flagship Roland sampling pad with nine playing surfaces, eight external trigger inputs, colour display, customizable pad LEDs, onboard effects, and more.
The SPD-SX PRO is the ultimate sampling pad for the most demanding gigs. With years of road testing and extensive user feedback from the SPD-S and SPD-SX, the top-tier SPD-SX PRO raises the bar again. Harnessing the advanced sample pad technology of its predecessors, the SPD-X-PRO boasts an array of requested professional enhancements and is built for life on the road.
The SPD-SX PRO features a large 4.3-inch colour screen with backlit function buttons, tabs, and a jog-dial for easy navigation. Customizable multi-colour pad-dividing LED and trigger lights ensure all nine pads can be seen on dark stages. Assign any light to be one of ten preset colours or create custom colours.
Performances will be crystal clear thanks to 48kHz sample audio playback. Mixing on stage is easy with two balanced stereo master outputs - left and right. Combine those with four balanced mono audio outputs. Connect up to eight individual triggers for an even wider range of sounds. There are also inputs for hi-hat or expression pedal control and up to two footswitches.
With 32 GB of internal memory, nearly 44 hours of stereo audio in 48kHz can be stored inside the SPD-SX PRO - including 200 kits with 43 preset kits already installed. Plus, the pad comes loaded with 1,550 high-quality samples and sounds.
It's never been easier to set up a sampling pad. Connect the SPD-SX PRO to a computer via USB and import and edit samples, create kits, and adjust settings using the dedicated SPD-SX PRO App for Windows and Mac.
• Nine pads with Roland's advanced trigger technology, including six large pads and three top-row shoulder pads
• High-visibility, horizontal and vertical LEDs with multi-colour customization
• Increased shoulder pad sensitivity and improved crosstalk performance
• 4.3-inch colour display for easy navigation and viewing during performance
• Import 48/44.1 kHz (16-/24-/32-bit) WAV/AIFF files and MP3s (32320 kbps) with automatic conversion to 48 kHz/16-bit upon loading
• Stereo main output, four direct mono outputs, balanced for easy mixing on stage
• Connectivity for up to eight external individual triggers/pads (four stereo triggers or eight mono triggers with Y-cables)
• Dedicated SPD-SX PRO App for Windows/Mac for easy importing, managing samples, and deep kit editing
• 32 GB of internal storage for samples, backing tracks, and click tracks
• Input for hi-hat or footswitch expression control
• Connect hi-hats, kick, and snare for a 'mini drum kit' setup
• Up to 200 kit patches (43 erasable preset kits and 157 user kits)
• Over 1550 pre-loaded, high-quality samples and sounds
• 16-step pad sequencer function
• Onboard effects engine with up to four effects in parallel, plus side chain with output routing
• Built-in click/metronome
• Create in real time by recording performances as WAV files and assigning them to pads
Built-in pads: 9 (with PAD LED, Vertical LED)
*Four external trigger inputs are provided, allowing you to connect up to eight pads with Y cable.
- Maximum Polyphony
32 voices (included click voices)
- Number of Recordable Wave Data
*Including preload data
Size: 32 GB
*Including preload data
Sampling from AUDIO IN : 60 minutes per sample
Resampling : 10 minutes per sample
- Data Format
- Sampling Frequency
WAV, AIFF, MP3
- Preload wave
Factory preloaded samples: 1,550 or more
32 (32 steps per SET LIST)
- Kit Effects
Layer Equalizer : each pad (Layer A/B independently)
Layer Transient : each pad (Layer A/B independently)
Multi-Effects (53 types) : 4 systems
Side Chain Compressor : 1 system
- System Effects
Master Effects (53 types)
-Number of USB Audio Record/Playback Channels
Sampling Rate (Original): 48 kHz
Sampling Rate (with Sampling rate converter): 96 kHz, 44.1 kHz
Record: 8 channels
Playback: 12 channels
Graphic colour LCD 4.3 inch
PHONES jack : Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
MASTER OUT (L, R)jacks (BALANCED) : 1/4-inch TRS phone type
DIRECT OUT jack x 4 (BALANCED) : 1/4-inch TRS phone type
AUDIO IN jack : Stereo 1/4-inch phone type (with Volume control)
TRIG IN jack x 4 (1/2, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8) : 1/4-inch TRS phone type
FOOT SW jack x 1 (1/2) : 1/4-inch TRS phone type
HH CTRL/EXPRESSION jack x 1 : 1/4-inch TRS phone type
MIDI (IN, OUT/THRU) connectors
USB COMPUTER port : USB B (High-Speed USB, USB-AUDIO, USB-MIDI, App)
USB MEMORY port : USB A (High-Speed USB, Backup Save/Load, Sample Import/Export)
DC IN jack
- Power Supply
DC 12V (AC Adaptor)
- Current Draw
360 (W) x 330.3 (D) x 92.9 (H) mm
14-3/16 (W) x 13-1/16(D) x 3-11/16(H) inches
3.0 kg / 6 lbs 10 oz (excluding AC Adaptor)
Quick Start Leaflet "Read Me First"
AC AdaptorSP404 MKIISP404MKII
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US
Awesome music shop! Very clean, not crowded. Lots of guitars for everyone's musical taste. The staff is super nice, and very informative. I can't say enough good things about Picker's Alley! Thank you so much for serving Southwestern Ontario with such awesome service!!
Great music store. Messaged them about a sale item and they put the last one aside for me until I could get there to purchase.
Tony is by far the best customer service rep around, He knows his stuff, and is always willing to go above and beyond, I only go to pickers alley, for all my musical needs!!
Excellent service, in one word they know what they are doing just tell them your requirement and budget. Don't worry about price if you see it online it's the same price here in offline too. Best thing is the owner's humour and focus on your requirement more than the sales of the store.
Very very happy and satisfied and will be back for additional requirements.
What a great selection of guitars and amps. Staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. If they don't have what you need chances are they can source it for you. Prices are as competitive as big box music stores so there is no need to look elsewhere. I will continue to support local when I can.