Estimated delivery: 1-2 Days in Canada.
Free shipping on all orders over $200, some exceptions apply.
FA-06 Music Workstation
Reimagined music workstation with 61-note velocity-sensitive keyboard.
Roland’s powerful FA series streamlines the music workstation for effortless real-time power, ultra-fast workflow, and maximum versatility. Featuring a traditional 61-note velocity-sensitive keyboard, the FA-06 is the most compact and mobile instrument in the FA series.
Taking the “work” out of the music workstation.
Roland’s FA series completely reimagines the music workstation, streamlining it for effortless real-time power, ultra-fast workflow, and maximum versatility. Each model in the series features a massive sound collection, studio-quality effects, and expressive real-time controls, plus onboard sampling with zero load time for instant playback from 16 pads. An integrated sequencer offers simple operation and non-stop loop recording, and you can easily export tracks for further development with your DAW. Available models include the 61-note FA-06 and 76-note FA-07, which both feature velocity-sensitive keyboards with synth action, and the FA-08, which features an 88-note keyboard with weighted action.
Perform and record with a massive selection of Roland’s very best sounds.
Packed with over 2000 tones inherited from the INTEGRA-7, Roland’s flagship pro sound module, the FA series offers a huge palette of high-quality sounds for virtually any musical style. All of the INTEGRA-7’s SuperNATURAL synth and XV-5080 PCM tones are on board, plus an essential collection of expressive SuperNATURAL acoustic tones that include pianos, organs, bass, strings, and many others. And with the newly added Tone Remain function, you can switch sounds seamlessly with no notes or effect tails being unnaturally cut off.
- Reimagined music workstation designed to maximize your creative flow
- Light, mobile body with 61-note velocity-sensitive keyboard
- Over 2000 sounds from the flagship INTEGRA-7 sound module, including SuperNATURAL synth and acoustic tones and drums; add even more tones via internal wave sound expansion slots
- SuperNATURAL synth engine is fully compatible with the expansive collection of free INTEGRA-7 synth tones available from Roland’s Axial sound library site
- 16-track sequencer with non-stop loop recording makes it easy to build songs quickly; export your sequencer tracks to an SDHC card as a complete stereo mix, or as multitrack audio or MIDI data for use in your DAW
- Onboard sampler based on the SP-404SX features 16 pads x 4 banks and direct recording/playback via SDHC cards
- Polish your sounds with a multitude of studio-quality effects, including 16 independent MFX engines, six COMP+EQ processors for drums, unique TFX (total effects), and global EQ, chorus, and reverb
- Tweak tones, effects, and external MIDI devices in real time with six user-assignable Sound Modify knobs
- Intuitive, streamlined interface with large color LCD
- Master control functionality added to studio sets, enabling full command of a large studio or live rig
- Press one button to instantly configure the FA-06 for use with your DAW via USB
- D-Beam, Rhythm Pattern, Arpeggiator, and Chord Memory functions to expand your creative palette
- Guitar/Mic and Line input jacks for performing, sampling, and DAW audio recording; dedicated input reverb provides ambience for performing/recording
- USB ports for sound expansion data, updates, and audio/MIDI interfacing with a computer; MIDI communication with the iPad is possible when using Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit
Sound Generator Section Maximum Polyphony128 voices (varies according to the sound generator load)
- 61 keys (with velocity)
- Sound Generator Section
- Maximum Polyphony
- 128 voices (varies according to the sound generator load)
- 16 parts
- SuperNATURAL Acoustic
SuperNATURAL Drum Kit
PCM Drum Kit
* GM2 compatible sounds are included.
- Wave Expansion Slots
- 2 slots
* The wave expansion slots are rewritable internal waveform memory. You can download data from the Axial sound library site and write it via a USB flash drive into the FA's internal wave memory (slot).
- Multi-Effects: 16 systems, 68 types (Vocoder can be used only on part 1.)
Part EQ: 16 systems
Drum Part COMP+EQ: 6 systems
Chorus: 3 types
Reverb: 6 types
Master Compressor (This can be changed to Insert FX (78 types).)
Total Effects (TFX): 29 types
Mic Input Reverb: 8 types
- MIDI Tracks
- File format
- Original, SMF export/import supported, WAV export supported
* Sampler trigger data can be recorded.
- 16-bit linear, 44.1 kHz, WAV/AIFF/MP3 import supported
- Maximum Polyphony
- Number of Samples
- 16 Pads x 4 Banks (for each song)
* Samples cannot be used as wave data for the sound engine.
- Rhythm Pattern
- Chord Memory
- D-BEAM Controller
Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever
Assignable Switch x 2 (S1/S2)
Control Knob x 6
- 5-inch Graphic Color LCD
- External Memory
- SD Card (SDHC supported)
- Headphones Jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
MAIN Output Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch TRS phone type
Sub Output Jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
AUDIO INPUT Jacks
LINE: Stereo miniature phone type
GUITAR/MIC: 1/4-inch phone type
FOOT PEDAL Jacks (CTRL 1, CTRL 2, HOLD)
MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT)
USB FOR UPDATE Port
USB COMPUTER Port (USB Hi-Speed AUDIO/MIDI)
(Use a USB cable and a computer with a USB port that support USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.)
DC IN Jack
- Power Supply
- AC Adaptor
- Current draw
- 1,300 mA
- Quick Start
Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
SD Card (installed in the product when shipped from the factory)
SD Card Protector (installed in the product when shipped from the factory)
- Options (sold separately)
- Keyboard Stand (*1): KS-18Z, KS-12
Pedal Switch: DP series
Expression Pedal: EV-5
USB Flash Memory (*2)
Wireless USB Adapter: WNA1100-RL
*1 When using the KS-18Z and KS-J8, ensure that the height of the unit is one meter or lower.
*2 Use USB Flash Memory (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Flash Memory) sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
- Size and Weight
- 1008 mm
- 300 mm
- 101 mm
- 5.7 kg
12 lbs. 10 oz.
* Please Note: This keyboard does not come with any kind of stand.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US
Awesome music shop! Very clean, not crowded. Lots of guitars for everyone's musical taste. The staff is super nice, and very informative. I can't say enough good things about Picker's Alley! Thank you so much for serving Southwestern Ontario with such awesome service!!
Great music store. Messaged them about a sale item and they put the last one aside for me until I could get there to purchase.
Tony is by far the best customer service rep around, He knows his stuff, and is always willing to go above and beyond, I only go to pickers alley, for all my musical needs!!
Excellent service, in one word they know what they are doing just tell them your requirement and budget. Don't worry about price if you see it online it's the same price here in offline too. Best thing is the owner's humour and focus on your requirement more than the sales of the store.
Very very happy and satisfied and will be back for additional requirements.
What a great selection of guitars and amps. Staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. If they don't have what you need chances are they can source it for you. Prices are as competitive as big box music stores so there is no need to look elsewhere. I will continue to support local when I can.