Estimated delivery: 1-2 Days in Canada.
Free shipping on all orders over $200, some exceptions apply.
Iridium Amplifier and Impulse Response Cabinet Simulator
Leave Your Amp At Home
Nothing reveals the true nature of your guitar and your playing like a world-class tube amp driving a perfectly matched speaker cabinet in a great sounding room. Now there is a pedal that truly delivers that sound and feel, with simple controls for effortlessly dialing in the perfect amp tone when going direct. Discover inspiring tube amp responsiveness, unprecedented impulse response speaker cabinet realism, and controllable natural sounding room ambience.
Go Direct With Gorgeous Tone
Iridium gives you three iconic amplifiers, with a total of nine impulse response speaker cabinets that complement the tonality of the amp. Skip the hassle of lugging around or miking amps. Place Iridium on your pedalboard and send gorgeous stereo amplifier tones, stunningly realistic cabs, and lush room ambience direct to a recording interface or PA system. With Iridium, it’s a snap to dial in a direct tone that will truly inspire and sound great whether you are monitoring through in-ears, floor wedges, reference monitors, or studio headphones.
Three Iconic Amplifiers
All the subtleties and unique tonal qualities of each amplifier has been captured. Every aspect of their circuitry has been modeled with absolute precision to deliver the response, feel, and inspiring experience of playing through the original amps at their best.
• Round Amp based on a Fender® Deluxe Reverb®
The Deluxe is one of the most recorded amps in history for good reason. This amp is clean, bright, and mid-scooped, with plenty of headroom. At higher Drive settings it delivers an overdriven sound unique to its architecture. The Deluxe's Normal channel was chosen for its round tone that plays well with pedals. While preserving access to all the tones originally available with this channel, this model gives you something extra: a midrange control. With the midrange at noon, you get the original fixed-resistor value and standard tonal characteristics of the Deluxe. Turn down the midrange for a more scooped sound, or turn it up for tweed-era tones.
• Chime Amp based on the Brilliant channel of a Vox® AC30
The amp that defined the guitar sound of the British Invasion. Our model of the AC30TB Brilliant channel is jangly, bright, and chimey, providing air for subtle passages with a light touch, and bite when you want to dig in. For this amp, the Middle knob acts a Tone Cut knob, providing high-end roll-off just before the power tubes, per the original AC30 design. In addition to the full available gain of the original amp, toward the top end of the Drive knob's range of travel, Strymon has added a frequency-shaped front end boost to tighten the low end while driving the amp further into saturation.
• Punch Amp based on a Marshall® Plexi (Super Lead model number 1959)
This powerful amp is meatier, with higher gain than the other two amps, and has a powerful midrange response. This amp features a buttery, smooth overdrive. At higher Drive settings it will deliver all the high gain distortion and growl this amp is known for, and then some. Setting the Drive control at around 2 o'clock gets you the maximum gain the original Plexi design allowed. Beyond that, this model has some additional gain on tap, giving you access to custom hot-rodded Plexi high gain tones.
Nine Stunningly Realistic Cabs
Iridium comes pre-loaded with a carefully curated collection of premium cabinet IRs from OwnHammer, Celestion, cabIR and Valhallir. You can also load your own IRs using Strymon Impulse Manager software.
Deluxe Reverb® 112″ by OwnHammer
Impulse of a vintage Fender® Deluxe Reverb 112″ open back combo with a 1978 Fender CTS ceramic 12″ speaker.
Blues Junior® 112″ by cabIR
Impulse of a 112″ Blues Junior cabinet with a Jensen® C12N speaker.
Vibrolux® 210″ by cabIR
Impulse of a 1965 Fender Vibrolux 210″ with Jensen C10NS speakers.
AC30 212″ AlNiCo by OwnHammer
Impulse of a Vox® AC30/6 open back 212″ combo with 2001 Celestion® T0530 Blue AlNiCo speakers.
112″ AlNiCo by Celestion
Impulse of a Celestion Blue AlNiCo speaker in a closed back 112″ cab.
Mesa® 412″ by Valhallir
Impulse of a 412″ Mesa Boogie halfback with two Celestion Black Shadow® MC-90 and two ElectroVoice® Black Shadow EVM12-L speakers.
GNR 412″ by OwnHammer
Impulse of a 1971 Marshall® 1960B "basketweave" 412″ cabinet with 1971 Celestion T1221 G12M-25 speakers.
212″ Vintage 30 by Celestion
Impulse of a Celestion Vintage 30 in an open back 212″ cab.
Marshall 812″ AlNiCo by cabIR
Impulse of a 1965 Marshall 812″ re-issue full stack cabinet, with Celestion T652 AlNiCo speakers.
An Amp, Through a Cab, in a Room
Iridium features a hybrid room ambience design that combines 256ms impulse response captures of real rooms for realistic early reflections, with an algorithm for extended decay and modulation. This combination places your amp and cab in a natural sounding room, creating a real space for your amp to open up and breathe. In addition to controlling the amount of room ambience, you can also choose a small, medium, or large room.
• Three amplifier models crafted using Matrix Modeling™, capturing the subtleties and unique tonal qualities of each amp
• Nine Impulse Response speaker cabinets, 24bit / 96kHz 500ms
Stereo (three per amp type), pre-loaded with a curated set of IRs
• Load your own impulse responses using Strymon Impulse Manager software
• Hybrid IR/algorithmic Room control with selectable small, medium, and
• Simple, responsive amp-style controls for Drive, Level, Bass, Middle,
• Premium stereo high impedance discrete JFET analog front end with
up to 22dB of pure analog gain
I/O AND SWITCHES
• Stereo Input (requires TRS adapter cable)
• Stereo Output
• Operates at instrument and Line Level input sources
• Discrete transistor headphone amplifier
• Expression pedal input provides seamless morphing between knob positions (Expression mode), or smooth pre/post volume control with logarithmic taper (Volume mode)
• USB jack for connecting to Strymon Impulse Manager software
to add and edit your own speaker cabinet IRs
• Compatible with Strymon MultiSwitch Plus for remote selection of up to 4 presets
• Full featured MIDI control accessible via EXP Jack for remote parameter control and access to 300 preset locations (requires Strymon MIDI EXP cable or • MIDI to TRS interface)
• Ultra-low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A
converters provide uncompromising audio quality
• Super high performance SHARC and ARM co-processors
• 32-bit floating point processing
• Transparent Analog Buffered Bypass
• Strong and lightweight anodized black aluminum chassis
• 9V DC power supply included
• Power requirements: maximum 9 volts DC centre-negative, with a minimum of 500mA of current
• Dimensions (D x W x T): 11.4 cm x 10.2 cm x 4.4 cm (4.5" x 4" x 1.75")
• Designed and built in the USA
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US
Awesome music shop! Very clean, not crowded. Lots of guitars for everyone's musical taste. The staff is super nice, and very informative. I can't say enough good things about Picker's Alley! Thank you so much for serving Southwestern Ontario with such awesome service!!
Great music store. Messaged them about a sale item and they put the last one aside for me until I could get there to purchase.
Tony is by far the best customer service rep around, He knows his stuff, and is always willing to go above and beyond, I only go to pickers alley, for all my musical needs!!
Excellent service, in one word they know what they are doing just tell them your requirement and budget. Don't worry about price if you see it online it's the same price here in offline too. Best thing is the owner's humour and focus on your requirement more than the sales of the store.
Very very happy and satisfied and will be back for additional requirements.
What a great selection of guitars and amps. Staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. If they don't have what you need chances are they can source it for you. Prices are as competitive as big box music stores so there is no need to look elsewhere. I will continue to support local when I can.