MultiSwitch Extended Control for Timeline, BigSky and Mobius
Extended Control for Compadre, Iridium, NightSky, Riverside, Sunset, Volante, and More
Want instant access to three presets for Compadre, Iridium, Riverside, or Sunset? Or to unlock the full potential of NightSky or Volante? Connect MultiSwitch Plus with the included 1/4″ TRS cable and add a new dimension to your rig.
Multiple Control Modes
MultiSwitch Plus can be configured in several different ways to extend floor control of compatible Strymon pedals. Depending on the selected mode and the pedals connected, you can recall presets, change banks, operate TimeLine’s looper, remotely tap tempos, and more. See compatibility chart below.
Control up to Three Pedals
Featuring three outputs, MultiSwitch Plus allows you to connect up to three compatible Strymon pedals using additional TRS cables (sold separately). Now you can engage presets on three compatible pedals simultaneously (Compadre, Iridium, Riverside, Sunset, and Volante). Or mix and match the footswitches to set up your own custom operation—such as controlling tap tempo on your Flint, Favorite on your El Capistan, and Boost on your Riverside.
- Connect to TimeLine, BigSky, or Mobius via expression pedal jack
- Latest TimeLine, BigSky, and Mobius firmware provides several Expression Modes compatible with MultiSwitch:
- Loop Control Mode (TimeLine only)
- Bank Mode
- Preset Mode
- Tap Mode
- 1/4" right-angle TRS cable included
- No additional power supply required
- Rugged gunmetal gray anodized aluminum chassis
- Small and lightweight