Ojai High Current DC Power Supply
Ojai by Strymon delivers clean, rock-steady power to your effects pedals in a lightweight and expandable package, giving you flexibility and room to grow. You get five high-current, individually isolated, ultra-low-noise outputs - each with its own dedicated regulator and custom transformer. Each output provides a massive 500mA of current.
Ojai's dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering result in a power supply that allows your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.
Ojai's all analog circuitry offers two stages of isolation, completely eliminating ground loop and AC line noise issues, allowing your pedals to sound like they were designed to sound.
World tour ready.
With automatic international power compatibility built-in, Ojai delivers clean, reliable power to all your pedals, on any stage anywhere you play in the world.
Never run out of outputs.
Have a growing rig? Ojai is part of an expandable system. Gain more outputs by connecting additional Ojai units to the 24V Thru jack. Or use Ojai to add five more outputs to our Zuma power supply (sold separately).
Dont let the blue chassis fool you: Ojai is green at heart. Significantly more efficient than linear power supplies, Ojai is able to deliver substantially more current while handling a much wider range of input voltages. Ojai's high efficiency design delivers high-current power distribution in a compact unit, for a small carbon footprint and a small pedalboard footprint.
Ins & Outs
• 5 high-current, fully isolated 9V outputs
• 500mA per output powers nearly any pedal
• 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative, right angle to straight cables)
• Power adapter and IEC power cable included
• 24V Thru jack allows connection to additional Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
• Five individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
• Worldwide power compatibility ensures no-hassle international touring
• Energy efficient, compact design
• Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
• Fits under nearly any pedalboard
• Designed and built in the USA
Ojai Dimensions: 3.2″ x 2.3″ x 1.3 (81mm x 58mm x 33mm)
Ojai Weight: 4.7 oz. (133g)
Power adapter dimensions: 4.2″ x 2.15″ x 1.25" (107mm x 55mm x 32mm)
Power adapter weight: 4.7 oz. (133g)