Estimated delivery: 1-2 Days in Canada.
Free shipping on all orders over $200, some exceptions apply.
BlueSky V2 Reverberator Reverb Effect PedalHigher Elevation
The pedal that revolutionised compact reverb pedals has evolved. Plug into blueSky for the most lush, majestic reverbs imaginable. Transform a single note or chord into vast sonic atmospheres with impossibly gorgeous, incredibly long reverb tails. Hear the inspiring splash of an upgraded spring algorithm dripping with vintage vibe. Lose track of time and space as you interact with deep and expansive new Shimmer sounds never heard anywhere before.
Whether youre a classic spring reverb fan, a studio rack aficionado, or an ambient soundscape creator searching for new sonic textures, the sounds you are looking for are here.
blueSky provides three different reverb types: plate, room, and spring, and each type can produce everything from stunning realism to expanded sounds far beyond what would be physically possible, while always remaining musical and beautiful.
Intuitive and powerful tone shaping controls allow you to easily dial in an endless variety of inspiring sounds. And with ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters and a 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response, blueSky is equally at home on top of a studio console or in front of a tube amp.
• Tone shaping
• Hardware improvements
• Plate reverb
• Room reverb
• Spring reverb
• True and buffered bypass
Ins, Outs, and Switches
- High impedance ultra low-noise discrete Class A JFET TRS stereo input.
- Low impedance independent TS stereo outputs.
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of a TRS expression pedal, MiniSwitch, MultiSwitch Plus, or TRS MIDI connection.
- USB jack for controlling via MIDI from a computer or for performing firmware updates.
- Dedicated Favourite & On/Off footswitches
- Premium JFET analogue front end
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters provide uncompromising audio quality
- 520MHz ARM Superscalar processor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Audio Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
- Audio Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US
Best guitar shop in Ontario. Tony is an absolute gem and a pleasure to deal with. Tons of selection, knowledgeable staff, clean store and great prices.
Just purchased a Seagull S6 QIT online from Picker's Alley. It was shipped the day I ordered it and I received it the next business day. The guitar was much nicer than I expected, a very high quality product, and it came out of the box absolutely pristine, set up perfectly and even in tune. Great product and service. I couldn't be more satisfied.
What a great store. Brands like fender, Gibson, Yamaha, Godin, charvel, Boucher, and Taylor. Lots of new stuff, and some really nice used stuff too. I found the staff very friendly and knowledgeable.
Excellent service. Competitive pricing. Staff is extremely knowledgeable and willing to help. Had nothing but fantastic experiences.
I came here earlier today and this store is amazing it has lots of cool guitars and amazing costumer service 10/10 store