Starlight Delay Pedal
Unmatched Authentic Vintage and Modern Delay Effects
Fasten your seatbelts for sonic time travel with UAFX Starlight Echo Station, featuring jaw‑dropping emulations of classic tape echo, bucket-brigade, and digital delay units in a single, uber‑powerful stompbox.
Built upon futuristic UAFX dual‑engine processing and unflinching sonic accuracy, Starlight sets a new benchmark in delay effects, beautifully crafted to travel the farthest reaches of your imagination for decades to come.
Stereo delay pedal with Tape, Analog, and Digital effects, true or buffered bypass, Preset and Tap Tempo modes, additional downloadable effects, and more.
From timeless tape echo and bucket brigade analog delays, to endless, pristine digital repeats from the 1980's, Starlight Echo Station packs three iconic delay sounds into a beautifully-crafted effects pedal that's built to last decades.
The free Universal Audio UAFX Control Mobile App, now available for MacOS, Windows, iOS and Android, gives quick access to many under the hood features (such as switchable effect trails and customizable foot switch modes), and opens the pedals up for future advancements.
Legendary Delay Effects Through the Decades
- Tape EP-III: Three unique 1960's tape echo machines, with settings for tape age and preamp colour.
- Analog DMM: Vintage analog "bucket brigade" delay textures with enveloping modulation modes and subdivisions.
- Precision: Pristine digital delays with endless delay trails and optional modulation, derived from the UAD plug-in library.
Bonus Effect: Free Cooper Time Cube delay, downloadable at registration.
• Flagship delay pedal with powerful dual-processor UAFX engine
• Three legendary delay effects, with available tap tempo, subdivisions, and more
• Optional preamp coloration (Tape EP-III, Analog DMM)
• Simple Live+Tap/Preset modes for instant recall of your favoUrite sound
• Additional downloadable effects by the world-renowned UAD algorithm team
• True or buffered bypass*, spillover/tails, silent switching
• Analog dry through, stereo/dual mono operation
• Classic UA analog design and craftsmanship, built to last decades
• Power requirements: Isolated 9VDC, centre-negative, 400mA minimum
• Inputs: 2 x 1/4" TS (input 2 for stereo connections)
• Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TS (output 2 for stereo connections)
• USB Type-C for updates via computer
Power supply sold separately.
*True/Buffered bypass available via UAFX Control software.