FGTA Trans Acoustic Guitar - Black
Imagine an acoustic guitar that plays great and sounds like you're onstage. The Yamaha FG-TA TransAcoustic Dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar is just that and will inspire you by giving you one of the most engaging guitar experiences imaginable, all without having to plug into anything.
There's nothing so inspiring as playing guitar in a great sounding room–it makes you play better, longer and with more creativity. The FG-TA TransAcoustic Dreadnought recreates that incredible experience without needing any external amplification or effects, just the guitar itself. The FG-TA guitar has amazing sounding reverb/chorus built right into the guitar with no need for external effects, amplification or technical knowledge.
Try the FG-TA and you'll have a hard time playing anything else.
Case sold separately.
- Authentic reverb/chorus built into the guitar with no need for external amplification or effects
- Built-in volume control for when plugging into an amp
- Special neck design for easier play and comfortability
An actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back vibrates in response to the vibrations of the strings. The vibrations of the actuator are then conveyed to the body of the guitar, and to the air in and around the guitar body, generating authentic reverb and chorus sounds from inside the body.
Three simple knobs let you adjust the degree of effect applied and the lineout volume level. Additionally, keeping the controls small minimizes the area of the holes in the body material, reducing acoustic sound loss.
(A) Chorus Control
(B) Reverb Control (Room / Hall)
(C) TA Switch / Line Out Volume Control
* Pressing the TA Switch for more than 0.3 seconds activates the TA function.
* When a cable is connected to the line-out jack, the lineout volume can be adjusted by rotating the (C) knob.
* The reverb type switches from Room to Hall around the 12:00 position.
Newly Designed Battery Box
Battery box integrated into the end-pin jack. This requires fewer holes in the body, thus reducing acoustic sound loss. Connect the cable from the jack to a PA or amp to use as an acoustic electric guitar.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Traditional C
- Nut width: 43mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 650 mm
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Die Cast Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Urea
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Transacoustic Actuator with effects
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China