The original Yamaha FS concert shape is a good fit for players who prefer a smaller body and slightly brighter sound to complement strumming and fingerpicking with 1960s aesthetics and modern craftsmanship culminating over 50 years of Yamaha guitar development.
- Atmosfeel™ Pickup and Preamp for Natural, Plugged-In Sound
- Scalloped FS Bracing Provides Warm, Powerful Tone with Deep Lows and Rich Harmonics
- Acoustic Resonance Enhancement (A.R.E.) Treatment Imparts the Sound and Sustain of Aged Wood
- All-Solid Construction with a Sitka Spruce Top, Mahogany Back and Sides
- Ebony Fingerboard and Bridge
- Hard Bag Included