Estimated delivery: 1-2 Days in Canada.
Free shipping on all orders over $200, some exceptions apply.
SE425-CL Sound Isolating Earphone — Clear
Designed for the demanding audio specifications of live performance, the SE425 is engineered to provide reference quality audio. Hear all the details of your music with Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers that deliver an incredibly accurate and balanced listening experience.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr_MnPOvySg
Featuring Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE425 uses a dedicated tweeter and woofer for an accurate and balanced sound. Detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation.
• Dual high-definition drivers deliver accurate, natural sound in a discrete, durable design.
• Sound Isolating™ design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise so you can hear the details of your music.
• Secure, over-the-ear design ensures earphones stay in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
• Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit.
• Detachable cable is durable enough to withstand everyday wear, yet allows for easy replacement in case of damage.
• Includes a zippered carrying case and fit kit with selection of sleeves.
• Designed to withstand the rigors of live performance with two-year Shure warranty.
1x Standard 3.5 mm Earphone Communication Cable (For -CL version)
1x Soft Flex Sleeves Pair (S, M, L)
1x Foam Sleeves Pair (S, M, L)
1x Yellow Foam Sleeves Pair
1x Triple Flange Sleeves Pair
1x Clothing Clip
1x Premium Carrying Case
*Please check details carefully. This product is non-returnable.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US
Awesome music shop! Very clean, not crowded. Lots of guitars for everyone's musical taste. The staff is super nice, and very informative. I can't say enough good things about Picker's Alley! Thank you so much for serving Southwestern Ontario with such awesome service!!
Great music store. Messaged them about a sale item and they put the last one aside for me until I could get there to purchase.
Tony is by far the best customer service rep around, He knows his stuff, and is always willing to go above and beyond, I only go to pickers alley, for all my musical needs!!
Excellent service, in one word they know what they are doing just tell them your requirement and budget. Don't worry about price if you see it online it's the same price here in offline too. Best thing is the owner's humour and focus on your requirement more than the sales of the store.
Very very happy and satisfied and will be back for additional requirements.
What a great selection of guitars and amps. Staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. If they don't have what you need chances are they can source it for you. Prices are as competitive as big box music stores so there is no need to look elsewhere. I will continue to support local when I can.